This is where you can download different beta stages of Pokemon Silent Illusion. Each time a beta is released, it will be placed here.
How to patch a ROM.
You will need
- a Pokemon Fire Red ROM.
- Lunar IPS
- Visual Boy Advanced (or some other Gameboy Advanced Emulator)
- The Silent Illusion.ips file
- First open Lunar IPS.
- Once open click Apply IPS Patch. A window will open. Navigate to your Fire Red ROM.
- Once you’ve selected your ROM another window will open. Navigate to your Silent Illusion.ips file.
- The window will close and you will see a “File Successfully Patched” message.
- Now open Visual Boy Advanced and flick File > Open
- Navigate to your patched ROM.
You will need to do this EVERY NEW BETA WITH A NEW FIRE RED ROM
Beta 0.1.7 http://www.mediafire.com/?5xf5zp2azk6fpug